Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wha khand - SMILE - NWBH









No Worried Be Happy - NWBH my friends.. Wha Khand - wha khand.. smile.. big SMILE my friend!

This afternoon I met, the student - Sarwar Khan, enjoying and relaxing at the back yard park of my compound. I great him and have small chit chat about how is his day.

I made recommendation to him, to see the outside world for a while.. just for a while I said.. about 15 minutes, just trying to make around my living. I want to see how is the things outside my brick fence. Some times, I am seeing around through small window that we have to check the visitors. But that's only limited angles. So, he agreed with the idea, to escape a moment from the compound, but he said we wait another friend "Gulharar".

A few minutes later, we met another friend and I make a fast move to change my clothes with my local traditional clothing. I read Bismillah, and Qursi verse then I'm ready to make my steps outside! hehehe.. I gave my camera to my friend and ask him to take some photos later outside.
So, how do I felt ? hmm... Well, I felt a bit excited, not worried so much and enjoying the scennery outside.

The housing fencing very unique to me, we almost can't see how is the houses inside the fencing. It's a kind of covering, I understand why the houses designed like that. The weather is cloudy, and so windy.. the road quite big road actually and has nice Pines trees on each sides of the road. See.. I think that's beautiful.. and look natural.. About 15 minutes we walk around our living place.. then we back home.. everybody wha-khand.. smile happily.

We stopby a while at our guard post, having some smiling face pictures of the guards. I set appointment with my friends to bring me somewhere this coming holiday.. on Friday.. yeah Insya Allah on Friday will see some new things outside.. so NWBH my friend.. just wa khand.. and No Worried BE HAPPY..

No comments:

Post a Comment