Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Friday, March 11, 2011

Busquett Busquett Butetttttttt






Busyet Busyet.. Butet AGHHHHHHHH..cam mana kau Butet... !! Udah tanggal segini masih belom gajian juga..!! Capekkk kaliiiiiiiii.. Busquetttttttt dehhhhhh!

Ohpsss my high cholosterol really made bad attitude on me! I'm becoming so much bad tempered, less of patient.. etc.. etc.. Hmmm I closed my eyes! I recitated "Astagfirullah and Alhamdulillah".. trying to cooling down myself.. then I said.. if only I can bike to the town and swim at Helmand river.. it will be awesome.. baby.. Awesome.

Take a long breat man........if you want to shout.. just shouting.. go to the back yard.. and make long screaming until you get sick on yr throat :) hehehe.. No need.. not again I'll do that, that ..... is bad relief, in addition it's difficult to get medicine and treatment here.. !

Luckily, I have a punch bag here.. .. yeah though it's a better way.. do the punch.. to get some sweats as well.. okay.. okay.. eventhough I'm not in the mood.. but I think it's better.. I'll do it now for one hour....

Thank you Allah.. I'm plong....... plong .. and still I think that if I can swim at Helmand river...it will be Awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment