Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Friday, March 25, 2011

Some thing missing on the flavour "lemon grass"







Sharp at 11.30 am, I am starting my cook. It's my 3rd time cooking my favorite cook called "TOMYAM GONG". By less then half hour I can make the food ready to eat. So, how is the taste this time ?? :) Again, I though the taste just fine FINE FINE.

Just like before, I got the spicy flavour and some sour, though some thing missing on the savory.. the lemon grass sense. I think that the taste is not complete without the lemon grass.. yeah "it's less mantap" we said that "kurang mantap lae"... :)

Anyway, it's good lesson for me. At this point I understand now that some flavour and aroma will missing if the ingredients not complete. So, next time it's better to make sure all ingredients available then we can start the cook. :) next time..

Beside my Tomyam Goong, I have also macaroni with sliced beef. This macoroni made by my Afghan's chef. The taste is very good. I just put them on the microwave to make it hot, and serve them together with my tomyam. For the drink I just take a bottle of mineral water. I have one glass of apple juice and two bars of Kit Kat chocolate for dessert as well as one fresh Pear fruits.

Less then 1/2 hour I completed my lunch.. and wash the dishes. Then I am feeling full FULL full. Alhamdulillah.. my full stomach make me sleepy.. my weakness :) to avoid that I went out, and take some photos of the Afghan buddies around. Next I'm going back to my room to continue writing my blog.. so, here it's the missing flavour of "lemon grass" in my tomyam :).. maybe next holiday I'll try to make simple gado-gado or soto :) see if the ingredients are ready here... It's always fun to learn a new skill.. awesome! welcome! "Kha raaghlaast"

No comments:

Post a Comment