Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Monday, March 21, 2011

Afghan's Buddies







Here are some photos of Afghan's buddies around my living here. They are security guard, and some students also..

For the student it's good, I can communicate my English with them very well and the communication running just like I was talking on my own native language, but for the security guard, and other unskills employee, it's very difficult to communicate with them.. and I have to try to speak with the local "pastho" language with them. Have to .. terpaksa :) luckily I got mbah google that I can search and download some basic conversation with Pastho, and if I want to talk with them.. I'll bring my bible..

Low education is one of the issue here. Due to the never ending conflict, so many local people lack of education with poor skills.. sometimes I'm hardly thinking due I'm here, how can I help them and manage my time to be useful for them also.. how can ?

So, far I don't meet yet, anyone that really concern to improve the local community knowledge and education. Someone that have idea, and really concern to help the community and I am not sure and don't know.. my knowledge about the local people here only base on the people around my living.. well.. I just hope that things get better here, be peace and more educated people in Afghan.

I heard education is free here.. from basic school until university... but why still I meet people who can't read and less of education. Upon their reason is the same.. and blame to the never ending conflict in this country. Hope on this nowrooz 1390 this conflict will be less and least and finish at all.. Insya Allah....so my buddies will have their own dreams for their brights future.. Amien!

No comments:

Post a Comment