Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Monday, March 21, 2011

Tomyam and Alia teh Mantap on Nowruz 1390






Finally, I can make my own Tomyam Goong for my lunch and dinner today on Nowruz 1390 :)

Seems.. it's not so much sweats to make it, just follow the instruction that I took from mbah google, and download some demo video regarding cooking tomyam. The ingredients ready, only some that I couldn't find here such as "lemon grass" and the "lemon" itself run of stock. So, yeah I decided to put a bit "orange juice" as replacement.. :)

To accompany the TOMYAM like usual, my favorite omelet. So, I fried the omelet without the york as I have problem with my high cholosterol. Everything ready to cook, and I start my Tomyam cook, and the same times listening the Pashto songs.. Though today is really my day :) I am all alone in the kitchen.. and can put on hard musics while doing my cook.

In a short time my food ready.. so I move it in the bowl and mixed together with the fish oily and orange juice and green chilly. I just put a little of chilly on it, as I'm afraight my stomach will get shock if it's so spicy. Well things look fine.. fine.. and good good.. GOOD.. so, I put all the food on the table and ready for me to eat. I made my hot tea alia, put some ginger, tea and milk in the cup.. mixed them together.. Here they are.. my big own make lunch.. :) bonapetite.. selamat makan.. and I'm all alone.. eating those all food.. anyone to joint me ?? :)

Then.. how is the taste ??? hehhee.. Don't Ask. I'm not going to tell.. hahahha.. the taste just okay.. though.. this is first time for me to make the tomyam.. just fine FINE FINE taste I guess.. as you see from the display.. not bad.. huh ;) and still I can felt the hot and spicy and sour and mostly salty at the end of my tounge.. hmmm... so the taste.. to conclude.. just okay.. not bad... hahaha.. I just wonder how come the salty flovour dominant on it.. eventhough I don't put any salt on it.. hmmm.. hmmm.... bcause of the chicken stake cube I think... or maybe I put more oily fish.. maybe... will try again.. next time I guess... but but BUT.. the taste just.. okay Fine and not bad.. boleh tahan.. the malay said.

For the next holiday.. get ready.. to make SOTO Padang.. hmm.. SOTO Padang.. cool.. heheheh I'm waiting for my Friday holiday.. to make it.. It's always fun to learn new skill .. They said.. and yeah It's.. always Fun.. if only I can go to Helmand river..for swim.. it will be awesome..! Awesome baby.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment