Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Friday, April 1, 2011

My Favo Perkedel and Tomyam






My Favorite Food (Tomyam & Perkedel) and Tomatoes Juice!

Yesterday I was cooking my own food again.. just the same food.. my favo food, with additional extra food like perkedel "Fritters potatoes". This holiday, I just doing the routine, woke up earlier, doing some light exercises in my room.. do push up on my bed for 100times again..

I tried to do exercise everyday if possible.. 100 times push up while wake up and 100 times while going to sleep in order to obtained my in shape fit body. This is one another way I kill my time here! After doing my exercise, I have my simple breakfast.. again.. the same things :) toaster, cereal and milk. Those foods instants, ready and so easy to prepare.

Continue my cook program.. I need to prepare the ingredients for my lunch and dinner . I still have some previous ingredients.. so, just start cutting cutting the onion, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, lemon etc. in short time I made them ready to cook. I'm going to make the fritters potatoes ass my extra menu. "Perkedel" is one of my favorite food.. that I always eat when I was at home.

How am I going to make it ? :-? It's lovely easy and simple now, I just google-ing and inquiry the information how to make that fritter potatoes. In a seconds the guidelines appeared, so thank you google and the blogger who posted the information. I was asking my chef to prepare some raw material for the potatoes, then I can mixed them with all the ingredients needed. Around 11.30am I'm starting cooking my favorite foods (Perkedel and Tomyam).. and 12.15pm all the food ready to serve on my lunch table.... hmmmm... bonapetit.. enjoy your lunch mate!.. and how is the taste now ?? :) I have not so much comment, it's my third time cooking my own food. Things are okay, no complain, the display also not bad.. only... hehehe.. only little problem with the rice!

Too bad.. the failure to cook good rice ruins all the perfect food.. the perkedel was fantastic and tomyam also.. only.. the rice.. baby.. hehehe.. yeah the rice.. how come.. simple things I can't make it yeah :) hehee.. to cook fine rice. The theory that my parents show me, to estimate how much water you need by plug in your pointing finger in the water of the rice not implied in this case.. :) The structure of the rice is different.. just today I found that from my Chef, that I need to soak the rice first for one hour, and put more water while cooking it, to make them well cook, soft and crispy..

Well yeah.. that's another lesson.. but generally.. all fine.. only little problem with the rice :) heheh a good experiences for me! So, yeah bonapetite my friends.. and enjoy the perkedel and tomyam.. again .. again tomyam.. huh huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment