Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lazy times on off days







A lazy times on Friday :)

Today is Friday, my lazy off day today. Yesterday, I was sleeping earlier and work up earlier at "non". So, how I gonna do to kill my lazy day today ?? :-? Well, I'm starting with some lights exercise in my room, just do some movement and "kharar - kharar" slowly do my push up on my bed. I make it 16times in one session and can do that for 7 sessions within one hour. So, I did more then 100times push up.. today.. that's so good.

Before I am so lazy to do this kind of exercises because my favorite sport swimming easy to find at home but unfortunately not here in Helmand. Although river is available here.. but still I don't have chance to go there yet. Hmmm.. If I can swim at Helmand river it will be awesome.. I said it again :)

After doing work out, I took my breakfast, just make simple toaster and cereals, as well as the ginger milk tea. Then I continue to prepare my tomyam ingredients... cutting cutting onion, chilly, lemon, etc.. etc. I get ready to cook them for my lunch time. In addition, I still have curiousity how come the sour taste not really make it in my previous tomyam cook. Then yeah.. I decided I'll make it again on this free lazy time.

Let's do experiment again.. I though. So, at 11.30am today, I'll start to cook my plain tomyam shrimps and chicken mixed together... hmmm.. we'll see how is the taste today.. is it mamamiyah lezato.. or just fine FINE.. :) Let's See!

No comments:

Post a Comment