Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blooming Plum Trees.. HORASSSSSSSS :)






Eurekaaaaaaaaaaaa.. yahoooooo...Horeeeeeeee.. HORASSSSSSSSSSSSSS :)

The plum trees starting blooming surrounding the backyard! the plum flowers growing on the twigs of the tree. First time I saw this tree in live! In the beginning I though these trees are dying, so dry, so brittle, so brown, black and grey, leaveless and not single green dots at those trees, but I was wrong.. wrong.. WRONG!.. salah SALAH.. SALAH..:)

I observed more on this trees, as I think I never see this type of trees in Indonesia and I'm not sure if we have it. So, the pistils of the flowers start blooming. The color also very nice with dominant white, it's sticking strongly at the branches of the trees.. hmmm that's nice!

Does all means that the SPRING seasons will coming soon here!.. European.. Yahooo.. horeeeeeeeeee.. Horasssssssss.. :) the spring coming soon.. would be many colours later in this yard.. inspite of just brown, grey and dry and high humidity.. there will be more colours around... more blooming and colourfull.

Hmmm I am looking forward to see the SPRING here.. as today March 10, can't imagine the backyard would be full of colours with the flowers, fruits and green green leaves around and fresh air of Afghan.. Welcome to the Afghan's natural awesome SPRING season.. Hope to see more smiling local people around.. Insya Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment