Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Friday, March 25, 2011

The Pungency of Noodle Tomyam Goong








I am getting hunger already, at 7.30 pm I check my kitchen and the boss still using the kitchen. He is making his own cook also. Then I'm going to wait till he finish, I just get one bar of Kitkat cocholate from the refrigerator and back to my room.

After one hour I went to the kitchen again, and starting to make my cook. I took my tomyam goong, the remaining from lunch time, put them in the stove, add some more water inside it and also instant noodles. Not so long cook, about 10 mnts it's ready.. hmmm.. the aroma good.. I spread my char fried onion on it and some spring onion. I took dwa bootles of mineral water and my noodle tomyam goong, I am going to eat them in my room.

How is the taste of my 2nd noodle tomyam goong now ?? :) wow.. WOW..WOW.. big wow. my friend ... that's mamamiyah lezato.. the taste so good, maybe because I'm so hungry hehehe. The spicy is match mixture with the ingredients.. and I eat it in hot hot HOT.. hmm.. very good. I like it so much.. this is the best I make so far yeah.. lezato mamamiyah.. :) the spicy taste, I can felt it at the corner of my tounge.. and I got some sweats while eating them.. hmmm... in a short time.. I finish my food.. clean.. clean :) nothing remain on it.. awesome.. the pungency of my noodle tomyam goong!

I hope it will not cause me diare.. hope.. HOPE HOPE not and everything will fine.. I need to find some fruits now and get ready to resume the night.. rest .. rest.. and goodnite! "spa de pa hair"

No comments:

Post a Comment