Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Friday, March 25, 2011

Wha Khand faces of my Afghani Buddies







Nice Afternoon with Koshalah - whakhand Afghani buddies!

This afternoon, I would like to take some smiling - wha-khand face of my buddies around. So, while doing my evening jogging. I saw "Rabbani" sitting around on the grasses. Then I made small talk with him, and told him that I'll come back to take my camera and bring my laptop.

In a short time, I am sitting on the grass already. Rabbani bring a co-khe "chair" for my laptop. Then I turn on my favorite Pashto song "Allah - Allah" to him to listening the music. Some other local Afghanis come closer our place. I offer them to take some "harkas/taswir" - photo photo. They are happy.. they like it.

So, I get ready to shot the angles and count, "yawo, dwa, dre" and wha-khan.. I am requesting them to smile and be happy, so the world will return the smile to them. It's hard in the beginning to make them loughing or smilling a bit. Then I'm asking the smile or laughing word in Pashto, - Sarwar and Rabbani telling me "wha-khand" :) I'm not sure the spelling correct or wrong, but I just told them.. "yawo, dwa, dre .. wha-khand.. wha khand.. my friend... :) and everybody.. laughing.. see how nice smiling and happy buddies photos I have here.

I'm happy I can make them smile and laughing.. They like to talk, unfortunately "jo no pohegam" Pashto. I don't understand Pashto. Luckyly we have translator.. a practical student from Kandahar university. His name is Sarwar Khan.. so no worried.. it's very good.. I have nice afternoon talk with them and for sure I will do that again someday.. I guess.. to see more cheerful and smily face of Aghani's buddies around... YAWO, DWA, DRE.. and Wha-khand.. smile my friends.. SMILE and Laugh.... so the world will return smile to you too...

No comments:

Post a Comment