Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Sunday, March 20, 2011

First day of Nowruz 1390






Nowruz de Mubarak Afghan..
Happy New Year Afghan .,
Met Tahun Baru yee AFGHAN 1390 :)

Today is a big holiday, the first days of Nowruz in Afghan of the new year 1390, but still seems like I can't go to celebrate the party.

There is one event in the stadium at the city, a kind of concert to celebrate the nowruz party. Some famous singers will come to Las to entertain the bystanders.. huhhhhhhh capek dehh :)

Some friends have gathering function in KBRI.. I wish them enjoy the Nowruz there.. makan makan.. enak.. di KBRI..wow.. ngilerrrrr and ngencess juga.. ngebayangin sambal gorengnya !!! hehehe. Anyway cancel cancel forget it.. yup.. I start my day by making my own simple breakfast today, and trying to get busy myself.

I have two pieces of toaster bread, one small bowl of flakes cereal with milk and also a cup of apple juice.. hmmmm mamamiyah.. not bad.. enough for my small stomach.. and today I'm going to expriment to make my favorite food "TOMYAM" hmmm.. COOL.. about 3months already not eating any single TOMYAM. Then come in my mind if I'm so crazy of about that food, why not trying to produce by myself, since today is holiday.. I have plenty of time.

For that reason, I'm starting to investigate the ingredients, recipes and how to make it. Everything ready now.. and I will start to do that soon.. very soon.. I'm going to make my own first Tomyam Goong.. hehhehe.. just the clear tomyam first.. and see.. hope it's good.. and not make any problem in my abdomen... well have fun cooking mannn.. and enjoy it..

Oh yeah.. for the drinks, I'm planning to have hot bandrek susu (ginger milk) hmmm.. nikmatnya.. makan ama tomyam.. panas.. panas.. hot hot.. sour and spicy dikit aja deh.. takut mencret.. and also.. hot bandrek milk.... and apple, oranges, melon all available.. have a good meal on Nowruz 1390 my friend... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment