Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

IF Only I can Swim @ Helmand River





If only I can bike around the town, the river, and the road freely in Laskar Gah that will be
"A W E S O M E"!

Most local people don't advise me to get out of my living. It's too dangerous out there for you They said. You may be get kidnapped, get hurt, bom exploded etc etc etc and all the negative and scary movie may happened on you if you go out there. The people here are different, They hate foreigners They said. Should I believe on it ???

I have been breathing with Afghan's air for 39 days up to now, staying under the Afghan's skies, eating and drinking the local foods and drinks! Alhamdulillah, so far still I'm survive.. but feeling dull .. flat.. tasteless.. my passion started down down DOWN.. and I'm counting the days for my leave.. another 35days more.. extra 35 days..more... hmmm.. so LONG huh.. lambatnya....

Why do I felt so dull.. ??? Hmm Though this negative feeling not good for my health.. it will increase my cholosterol level :) hehehe..................................................................... welcome to the jungle... mate........ Though I need to swim at Helmand river now....... cooling down my head my mind and all my body.........If only I can go swimming at Helmand river now.. it would be AWESOME.. baby.. AWESOME..

No comments:

Post a Comment