Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Monday, March 21, 2011

Tomyam Goong Noodle on Nowrooz






Tomyam Noodles GONG.. gong ..

Continue my experiment on cooking, I decided to make Tomyam Gong Noodle for my dinner. So, I prepared the materials, for the soup and for the noodle itself. For this 2nd time of cooking my tomyam.. I don't need to open my book and video again.. :) All already inside my memory, so yeah.. things become easier and easier.. and I found that.. cooking is not difficult as long as we got all the ingredients and understand how to cook and serve it.

For this noodle tomyam goong, I still doesn't have lemon and the lemon grass, and still I used "orange juice" to replace them :) and I only put one spoon of fish oily as well as one spoon of sugar into the soup. So, while the soup almost ready, I boiled the instant noodle.. and remixed them together with the soup.

About 15 - 20 minutes, I finished my tomyam gong noodle cook and ready to serve.. in hot hot.
How is the taste this time ?? hehehe .. hmmm again.. almost perfect.. mamamiyah lezato for my own consumption.. the spicy is there, the sweet also there.. and the soir just.. a bit.. very little.. I know now.. that "the lemon juice" and "lemon grass" is important to make good taste of tomyam... the soir and the spicy will mingle and create a perfect taste of the food.. :)

Well, I remain a quarter of the food for me to eat later before sleeping. I'm very full now.. and my thankful for the blogger and internet user who share the information about the cooking..They are useful.. Thanks and Mubarak Nowrooz 1390 !

No comments:

Post a Comment