Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Samanu (flour and sugar) for sweetness of life on Nowrooz 1390









Samanu .. Samanu Dadash..

My friend how is your life in Afghan ?? :) It's samanu, flour and sugar for sweetness of life!!.. so far not found the sugar yet.. dadash.. still so many flour around.. :) white, gray and plain.. no.. not yet find the sweetness yet.. as it's monotonous.. flat..white and gray!

Only a bit enjoyment arrive at every young month as we are salaried employee.. that time always full of smile :) where you can count your money in and allocate your money out as well. (we said that "nyinggah doang.. numpang lewat.. monggo").

The winter already over, and spring coming now. The flowers in my backyard start blooming provide more colours to the nature painting of Afghan landscape. I am starting found some smily face with sincere smile from the local people around.. that's AWESOME...

I tried to greet my Afghan buddies to make them smile with my karar karar Pashto :). Yes, I am starting to make some sweets on my flour this nowrooz 1390.. hopefully I may be survive here till end of my assignment.

For that purpose I'm trying to find my new hobby like cooking, writing and mastering the local language. They said.. It's always fun to learn a new skill.. yeah I'll try to do that as the facilities provided and I have more times in this lovely jail.. Hmmmmmm someday I am going to borrow my buddies bicycle, pedalling it around the city, the bridge and stop a while to swim at Helmand river.. someday.. Insya Allah.. I can do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment