Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Why do I need to go to PANGKOR ?







Unegh.. Capek Deh.. VS PANGKOR!

Though this all studying stuffs starting made me unegh.. NEGHHH NEGHH.. ahghhh (what's the english yeah guysss? monotonous,tedious ... translate please :) hehehe. Yeah, the delay of my data collection, the slow processing of my grants research applications, the rejection of my small research grants from my dean.. ahggggggg capek dehhhhhh.... translate lagi ya :) hehehe..

Hmm.. I need a break.. am I over productive? and endeavor all that things possible? Hence the deadline also very stern. By end of this month I need to completed my data collection for small research regarding the perseption of microcredit recipients in Pulau Penang, (self funding.. hu hu hu).. Then after raya.. I planned to attend the conference and present my paper in the conference.. wow..sounds GREAT yeah.. BRAVO.. bravo and mamamiyah lezato.It's all for the shake of gaining experiences as I don't have this kind of experiences yet.. hmmm...

Then my 2nd Research regarding the use of Qadrul Hassana / Free interest banking approach for marginal community at Kampong Cham - Cambodia." this one more interesting and challenging topic for me. I will try to find the funding for this research and if I got it, perhaps I will start to visit Cambodia again.. SIEMREAP again.. Kampong Cham.. hehehehe... but.. still no news. Yesterday.. I already send many email (over 15) to inquiry about the possibility to get funding for my 2nd Research, still one reply explained that sorry couldn't :) wow.. see.. rejection.. REJECTION.. just smile.. with rejection.. and don't give up ... TULANG.. .. jangan Menyerah oih TULANG.. hehehhe keluar pulak Batakku..

Sometimes, I fully frustated with all this rejection, the slow process etc.. etc.. but.. that's the reality.. well..welcome to the jungle..I said.. :) and just nyengir lah..he HE HE HE ..

Well, it's okaylah.. I Think that's some reason why I need a break and go to Pangkor island ..and slowdown a bit meanwhile waiting the responds for my research grants funding.

Pangkorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. I'm coming.. hehehe.. never been to Pangkor Island yet.. I want to see, how is the beach, sands, water, food, people, guesthouses, etc etc.... and not forgetting to start drafting my paper there for.. 3days... though it will be enough and usefull restoration for my mind and spirit..... Welcome to Pangkor.. I better get ready now.. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment