Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Welcome to the Jungle






Welcome to the Jungle.. K.. welcome..

Still can smile yeah, I'm asking myself, after having destructive talk with my important person from the school. He said I'm screaming.. ahgggggggg.. don't know..the communication running so bad.. He even successfully make me feeling down.. Down.. DOWN..thought I have make wrong decision to study here.. hmmm... capekkkkkkk dehhh..

He even doesn't like to discuss further, He told me that I'm making the wrong channels to express the issue... and moving out to his door. A sign to let me out from the room, without having any answer for my questions.. hahaha.. Welcome to the Jungle.. K... so, what should you do ? Yeah, ofcourse I am moving out, and shake his hands, answering his bye..

Forget it.. cancell cancell FORGET it.. there is always thousands path to ROMA, yeah.. I'm entertain myself. I want to have a real scream.. go to the jungle.. but I'm so weak.. to scream.. This fasting Ramadhan become my weapon to keep patience.. be patience.. Kam......... come on.. go to jungle.. shoot it.. scream.. so the world will loughing with you.. hahaha..

I really want to forget this meeting, its make me headache.. and increase my temperature.. ohhhh should i go to Clinic... no need though it's all in your mind set. Just forget it.. simply.. forget it.. think positive, and go for you goal as you can.. don't let this useless discussion destruc you.. think think THINK man.. what things he react like that?

Put myself in his position? Will I react the same when I said that "The school of social in my case, my personal point it's not really "friendly" social in Nature." no friendly... I said it's not really social in nature.. and that's my personal opinion..

That "friendly" social come from his explanation.. yeah.. He catch what I mean.. then maybe rise his ego as important person in the school when heard my comment. I don't know if I'll do the same, if I heard that later from my students.. hmmm.. don't know.. I really don't know...... but for sure.. I'll note myself.. that I'll not behave like that.. I'll try to listens.. listen.. LISTEN...... and try to find a way to solve any problems.. You are make the wrong channels.. man.. so, will you tell me the correct channell I need to to do, please...

Okay.. I'm fine, I'm Good.. Alhamdulillah.. those all things should make me stronger and full of bullets to survive in this jungle.. okay.. mate.. Welcome to the Jungle.. be ready.. be alert.. if you wanna be survive.. don't wild.. behave, calm, focust.. have plan..A, B, C, D till Z.. hehehe.. this fun.. FUN FUN FUN.. this USEFUL USEFULL USEFULL.. this POSITIVE POSITIVE. POSITIVE.. well.. welcome to the jungle.. Kamal............. I sigh myself.. jungle .. jungle.. Welcome to the jungle :)

2 comments:

  1. dadash (Brother)kamal
    Don't worry we will find our way finally.
    I don't have any doubt.Yes we can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dadash... Thanks' for your comment.. let's find the way out Dadash.. so, we will not get lost in the jungle :)

    ReplyDelete