Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Friday, July 16, 2010

Bye JKT and Welcome Back PNG!






Penang.. Penang.. PNG ---> PENING deh :)

Now I am back to Penang, my desire is very strong.. back to Penang.. continue my study.. a Phd Research huh.. What's a Phd Research mean to me ? Do I made the right choice to go back to study to fill my plenty plenty of time.. hmmm will discuss about this further on my Phd jouneys.

So, here I am. in Penang. I took Airasia flight from JKT to Penang, direct flight about 2hours more journeys.. the cost as it's budget flight still good good price, only about 60USD one way. As soon as I arrived in Penang, I took bus, go to my campuz area and find a rental monthly room for my living. I stayed close to my campuz, only 15-20mnts walk :) hehehe GOOD exercise.

I'm ready ready.. ready.. to study again.. that's why I found place for living just close to my campuz.. eventhough it's not inside the campuz but.. I'm happy enough to have this place, and the rental rate also much cheaper compare to my previous place around penang road.

I am cleaning my simple room, then cleaning myself, next going walk to my campuz to attend the oath taking ceremony for the new students. Welcome to intelectual world my friend.. welcome to the jungle.. :) don't get lost here.. be focus on your path and goodluck with your study.. have spirit in your study my bros and sis.. don't worried and be happy.. I'm trying to entertain and make myself confortable.. hehehe..

After all the official welcoming and oath taking ceremony over, I decided to go to the town - port at Jetty to buy my unlimited Rapid ticket bus.. then walk around chulia street the backpackers areas. See some paints at the Gallery's just nearby to Mesjid Kapitan.. then go to nite market to have a look some stuffs I need for my new rooms... this will be put in another blog.... cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment