Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Father and Son - Cat Stevens






It's not time to make a change
just relax take it easy
you are still young
that's your fault
that's so much you have to know

Find the girl,
settle down,
if you want
you can marry
look at me
i'm old
but i'm happy

I was once like you are now,
and i know that's not easy
to be calm, when you found something going on
take your time
think a lot
think of every thing u got
for you will be still here tomorrow
but your dreams may not

how can i try to explain
when i do he turns away again
it's always in the same
same old story
from the moment i could talk
i was ordered to listens Now,

there is a way,and
I know that I have to go away
I know I have to go

It's not time to make a change
just sitdown take it slowly
you are still young, that's your fault
that's so much to have to go through

find the girl
settle down
if you want
you can marry
look at me,
I am old but i'm happy

All the time
that i cried
keeping all the things
i knew inside
It's hard but it's harder
to ignore it
If they were right
I'd agree
but it's them you know
not me
Now there is a way
and I know that
I have to go away

No comments:

Post a Comment