Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Monday, August 30, 2010

LCCA bye M'sia welcome PP

Now, at LCCA Kuala Lumpur, waiting my flight to revisit Phnom Phem. Just about four months ago I leave Cambodia, and now get ready to have my 2nd visit... See I'm going back :) hehehe.

If before the entrance from Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam, now direct flight Air Asia from KL. I booked the returned flight already. So, I'll see more how is the Phnom Phem airports. A friend from Seam Reap, promise to pick up me in the airport, eventhough I told them that I prefer to do by myself.. But They already in Phnom Phem, It's about 7km to the airport, so I think it's not nice also to reject the invitation.

Well, my flight another 40minutes more.. I think I need to off till here.. I'm still thinking how can I contribute for my friend's small NGO.. How can I help them, from what I heard that they need some fund raising programs.. hmmm... a kind of not easy work.. if any blogger want to share.. or got any information regarding the donor, funding that I can make further contact.. kindly provide your comment here.. especially for Seam Reap areas. Thank you.. Welcome back to Kampuchea Kam... welcome.. and have a pleasant stay.. there.. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment