Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Thursday, August 26, 2010

4Days Before Revisit SEAM REAP







I Have clear in my mind now for my purpose trip to Cambodia. I have some target things to do and accomplish there. I'm hesitate, and very very dubious that I can complete them, as it must be accommpanied with more heads and hands. If only one man show, I don't believe it will work.

So, I tried already to prepare things that possible I can contribute during 'friends without borders' visit there. It will be 4 days remaining before revisit Seam Reap. This time visit not only for holiday.. but plenty of things in my head I need to do there. I even keep aside about my own writing for my research proposal. I believe I can do reading, reading and reading there later and start to think the research problem I would to develope in the future.

I have sent my friends the assessment form of household poverty, to find out some background of poor people there. How is their inflow and outflow, in order to find them the suitable livelihood program as their condition and capacity. While we had this small poverty database for 20 up to 50 households, next we would try to promote them online in blogs etc for "friends without borders" for whoever philantropist and has something to contribute to them.

Yes, we will try to posting the poor profils through online.. a 24 hours promotion, without borders, and the most convenience way to distribute the information.. hmmm..hmmm Hardly though..How am I going to encourage the bloggers to react and do something for them .. hmmm.. I am thinking.. it's not easy work.. but I think worth it to try.. yes.. let's us try..

SO, I told my friends that assessment for discussion/draft.. if they agreed so we can do the next step.. we will discuss further on YM.. see this all computers stuffs very usefull..just be online and get ready to discuss.. hehehe.. right.. rite.. right..

Well okay, we will see.. I'm counting my times to visit Cambodia again.. from Cambodia will go to Bali, just for one or two weeks.. Hhmmm.. Bali is Paradise.. Bali will be always be Heaven for travellers.. hehehe.. Welcome to Phnom Phen, Seam Reap - Kampong Cham - Seam Reap - Phnom Phen and KL and Denpasar and Jakarta... Anyone to Joint? Please let me know.. cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment