Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

On the Way From PP to SR

Welcome to Phnom Phen.. Kampuchea..

When you enter the arrival gate, you will notice long line of immigration officers sitting in the counters.. So, I'm processing my visa.. go meet the other counter first, fill up the visa form.. and come back again. First line officer asked me to wait at the payment counter just at the end of the line immigration officers sitting. There about 10 officers sitting.. then my passport moving from one officer checking, passover to another officer.. hehehe.. see.. quiet length.. u know.. then goes to the last one.. 20USD please.. eventually I paid and got my stick visa in my passport.. Welcome.. to Phnom Phennnn I told myself.. as did'nt hear that greeting from them.. hehehe.

Now I'm writing this blog from my friends NGO's place - SRMCDO. They are very nice.. They pick me up from the airport PP, then bring me to the Bang Keok Mosque, a big mosque near my guest house where I stayed before. There at the Muslim restorant we have our good fasting breaking and have nice mamamiyah foods there.

After that, we went to his home town called Joy May Tray village in Kandal province. It is about 40km from PP, less than one hour trip, many moslem community there. Unfortunately we arrived at nite, so can't really see the scennery, but I saw some typical poor household without any lights at the home. Because the electric prepared by the generator, where they need to pay.. then no money to pay make the world dark .. dark dark.. I observed one lady carrying the baby in the darkness.. hmmm. They also has big pot for water, some kids taking shower just beside on the road.. hmmm... cool hah...

Then we go to Kampong Thorm, the road no.6 to drive through Seam Reap.. Kampong Thorm city look better. At nite drives not so many things to see, didn't see any temples as well :) hehhee.. and I felt asleep.. on the way to Seam Reap. About 12.30 am we arrived at his place.. then I woke up and sitting a while in the terrace. Looks his economic quiet good, Muslim community in Seam Reap.. much better then in his hometown.. in my observation and as their confirmation also.

At 4pm, we took our late dinner for fasting (sahur meal).. the rice is best.. hot, and got some squids, vegetables, fishes, and beef.. really really good.. and I'm not worried about the "HALAL" mark .. hehehe. So, after praying Shubuh, I did my walking, small jogging until the Seam Reap town, near the Grand Seam Reap hotel parks.. then.. come back.. home. Now about 3hours already I'm online.. I need some rest..

I have my nap about 3hours.. huh huh.. I slept so much like never enough.. huh huh.. I didn't read any journal yet for my Research proposal writing.. aha.. I'm so lazy..
A friend told me, that today we will have our Iftar, breaking fasting meal near small praying room at the floating village.. in Phnom Khorn.. well this will be another blog.. txs..

No comments:

Post a Comment