Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Friday, April 22, 2011

Lazy time in Lask







Today is off day here.. another lazy time in Laskar Gah.. time passing, now at 7.50 pm, I am watching "Chandani Chowk to China" movie at Dish TV channel. As it's holiday and our chef is off day today, then I have to cook my own food.

Cooking is not a big deal anymore for me here, on holiday I have plenty time to learn cook. Now I can made by myself 4 types of my favourites food already here namely:
-Tomyam, noodle tomyam and tomyam gong; perkedel - potatoes craquettes; muang bean desserts and bakso - meatballs, mie sop, fried rice bakso and so on.. so on..

It's very good if we can make our own food.. it's AWESOME. The cook become easier.. and lot of fun now. This morning I have made my muang bean dessert for breakfast, and lunch time I made my fried rice bakso. I have my snack noodle bakso on - mie bakso this afternoon. I made them for dinner as well. If I'm hungry later.. I will just fput them in the oven and enjoy eating them again.

Tonite will do my exercise though.. just trying to get some sweats in my room.. then continue eating my bakso and fried rice bakso... I made some photos around my living this afternoon also. The trees start growing and flowers blooming.. welcoming spring here. Hmmm.. another 5months to go.. GO .. GO.. GO.. am I felt bore here ?? am I ... though yes.. felt like living in big cages with full of facilities that made you bore BORE BORING if you can't manage them... yup.. NO.. NO.. I am all right.. I'm just fine.. I'm good.. I'm GREAT.. I'm Awesome.. I'm.. I'm.. I'm be survive.. yeah YEAH.. yeah.. if GOD Willing!

No comments:

Post a Comment