Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Bakso is not "Buyat"







The desires to eat my another favorite food so high.. then I decided to make it by myself. About three days, I investigate in mbah 'google' about how to make the "Bakso", what are the ingredients, and how to cook it.

Most of the ingredients are ready now then I'm starting to make it on my lovely friday holiday. I consult with my local chef about my favo 'bakso' food as well. He knews that food he call that "MEAT Balls", that make only from meat - beef specially, and they don't put the flour to mix it, and don't boiled it but fried them..:) He promised to make it for me some day, well why NOT.. I said.

All right the culinary adventures beginning, I woke up earlier today to prepared the bakso, it takes time about a hour less to completed them. It's not difficult to follow the intruction. A little bit not meeting my expectation because my bakso is not ball not round :), something wrong with the batter.. so soft, and difficult to form them. :) eventually they are not round.. but.. it's all right, it's still bakso guess :) I taste a little bit.. the flavour is there, the pepper, the beef.. :) it's nice.. this afternoon my plan to make the noodle soup and mixed the bakso on it.. yeah.. this lunch time.. I'll eat my noodle bakso for the lunch.. hmmmm... mamamiyah.. lezato... finally.. I can fulfilled my desire to eat bakso today :) cool.. awesome..

What about dinner? Hmmm.. I'll do my fried rice with bakso as well.. yeah.. that's the plan for today.. for my culinary program.. hmmm.. hardly wait for my lunch time... bonapetite.. bakso... my bakso is not buyat.. why ?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment