Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Friday, April 15, 2011

MieBakso4lunch & Nasgor Bakso 4Dinner







Time running.. I am just finishing my dinner now, without realizing.. I eat too much my fried rice bakso tonite.. and I'm getting full.. full - kenyang .. Thanks God... Things in cooking got easier now.. About 20minutes I can make my fried rice bakso and chicken.. how is the taste my friend :) hmm mamamiyah lezato.. they are good taste.. I eat them hot hot hot.. I am almost can't finished them all, but taking a little break.. then.. eat them.. karar karar.. slow slow but sure!..

My noodle bakso sop also not bad, only the taste lack of spicy.. I need to add some black pepper on it and sweet ketchup.. then.. eat them hot hot hot.. hmmm the taste also good for my own consumption! hehehe.. the display also not bad.. see.. the cook now become easier easier and fun.. ohhhhhh I love friday.. what I'm going to make next friday ?? Ketupat gulai paku maybe :) hehehe.. I hope I could find some crackers - kerupuk here.. in the bazar.. see.. I'll ask my friend to find the crackers.. and if they have.. I think make ketupat gulai paku.. will be great adventures.. for next week.. yeah.. :) I hope so.. I can find the ingredients..

Time passing.. is it fast or slow.. ?? though it's passing fast now.. another 5months to go.. yeah.. 5months more.. then back to lovely Indonesia.. All right "change your words so you change the world" ..

I am BLIND please HELP! ---> IT's a beautiful day, but I Can't SEE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment