Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Friday, April 22, 2011

Hungry at nite ? Nasgor AJA






Hungry at Nite ? Nasi Goreng AJA!

10.30 pm, I'm starting get hunger again. After doing my light exercise in my bedroom and have small chat with a friend in Brussel.. then I decided to warm up my fried rice.

I saw an old guard alone sitting near the gate. Then I decided to recock my fried rice, add some more rice to serve for two peoples. I fried omelette and starting to make my fried rice. About 15minutes the food are ready. I bring two plates of fried rice outside and call the old guard to joint me to eat them.

At first he is a bit reluctant to accept my offer, but finally he agreed to try them. So, we eat our food. karar karar.. slowly slowly and enjoying the silence nite as well. In ten minutes we finish the food. Thanks God.. I am full now.. and the guard also.. He finish all the food. I think he like it.. he said good.. GOOD Good the taste.. So he asking permition to start going round the place. He bring his torchlight and start moving around..the compound.. Well.. All rite.. goodnite.. I said.. and have a nice work!..

No comments:

Post a Comment