Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's pretty "MANTAP"






Muang bean dessert = "bubur kacang hijau"

This morning I cook my bubur kacang hijau again, it's take about 40minutes to prepared them. The ingredients and how to cook it already in my mind.. no need to ask mbah google anymore :).
So, it's quiet a take times about 40mnts to prepare, even though I did soaking the muang bean for a nite, but still take some more times while boiling them.

I have a complete ingredients now, I have coconut milk, creamer, milk, brown sugar, ginger, sugar and a bit salt. The taste is pretty good now.. I like it.. it's not so sweet.. but they taste very good for me. As I made not so much the muang bean dessert, then I just take one small glass for my self to eat in cold, and one small bowl to eat in cold. I just finish eating my hot muang bean dessert.. hmm.. that's good.. feel fresh.. and Mantap.. One bowl of the dessert I put in refrigerators, so whoever like to taste it.. they just take it.. !!.. See, if untill evening They are not finish, I'll share them to my local Afghan buddies or Pinoys.. It's not a lot.. just for two-three small cup serve more.

For lunch I'll prepared soon, I'm going to make my bakso again.. some thing like last week... bakso noodle soup for Lunch and fried rice bakso for dinner.. This time the taste should be better.. because I have my grounded meat already, and some shrimps.. hmmm should be better.. hopefully.. let's see!

No comments:

Post a Comment