Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Thursday, April 14, 2011

In 1958 My father back from the Baazar






In 1958 my father back from the baazar.. when I asked him how was the baazar, he said it's the end of the baazar construction in Afghanistan ... bla bla bla bla. bla... bla..

Here is one of old photos taken in 1958, wow.. this photos lasting for 53years already, I am not even born yet at the time.. hmm... good heah.. " An Original Polaroid - Land phtograph" ... LOOK at that.. look at that.. how AWESOME am I at that time.. how handsome am I ?? :) heheheh He is telling me proudly.. Yeah.. he is AWESOME.. and I wonder to know.. where is the location for taking photos exactly.. maybe I'll take his before and after photos.. with the same action.. you know.. It will be great.. and fun.. 1958 vs 2011 the same place, same action and same model :)

I observed the landscafe look beautiful.. Though.. Afghan on 1958 much better than what it is look now!.. Though.. you see the photos.. look peacefull and green.. hmmm... I really want to know.. how is the location he was taking the picture.. look like nowadays ... yeah.. maybe some days.. I'll go with my chef to that place.. for nostalgia his memory.. :) this is fun.. you know..!! .. okay.. some day Insya Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment