Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Friday, April 8, 2011

Akit akit productive Musqil :)







Thanks God.. I'm going all rite.. fine fine now.. eventhough this morning I got a little diare, but now look okay, after I'm taking hot sugar salt water :) So, I did my exercise, just slow slow.. then I can do it.. for 200times push up on my bed now. After that.. I little break watching TVs, then be a hair stylist by cutting my hair by myself.. all growing now after 3months, so I decided to do it by my own. Later at 10am, I am ironing my clothes then.. go to my kitchen to see what I can have for my lunch.

I just want simple food, so yesterday I asked my friend to find me mung bean, because I would like to make one of my other favorite dessert called : "bubur kacang hijau" - mung bean dessert. So, some ingredients not available.. but it's okay, i just try and just make a little mung bean. So, I am starting to collect the ingredients, I have palm sugar, and mung bean.. milk.. and I think that's enough.. eventhough don't have coconut milk..

The mung bean dessert.. quiet long to boil to make it soft.. I put 3 small bottles of water already.. but eventually, it's well cook.. and it's done. I mixed the milk, palm sugar, sugar, ginger powder and some creamer together.. pour them in the mung bean.. and taste it a little... hmmm... wow.. not bad.. it's good.. good taste and lumpy enough.. the display also not bad :)

I serve it hot in my small glass, and put the remaining in the bowl.. Since this is pretty much where the bean develope and growing, before my plan only want to make 2-3 glassess, but I think it can serve for 6-10 glasses now:)

Anyway, I prepared my lunches as well, just boiled two eggs, and put them in the oven with my yesterday food and put some salads on it. At the end, they are ready.. my food ready.. well okay, I enjoy the food.. I'm full now. Thinking, what I'm going to do for tonite.. dinner ?? :) mie sop and perkedel ?? or just instant noodle if I'm lazy.. .. ok.. going to get rest.. soon.. I'm full now it's good time for sleep....

BTW, I put my Mung bean dessert in the refrigerators.. and put some note there that everybody can take it if They like to eat They are welcome :) put the name of the dessert as well "bubur kacang hijau" one of my favorite food.. serve as dessert in hot or cold condition, you are welcome to try.. TXS... and bonafetit...

No comments:

Post a Comment