Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome Red Shirts of Thailand :)






Going forward to stamps my passport and the Thai immigration officer friendly ask me to see the camera.. and smile.. click..... welcome to Aranya Prathet.. the border of Thailand.

He is not nicely welcoming the guests actually.. don't know why.. It suppose to be more interesting if they welcome the guests friendly.. not just saying next NEXT NEXT.. huh..

Anyway.. I don't care (but I hope Indonesian Immigration officers who read this will welcoming our guests warmly). I keep heading to the exit.. and here I am.. at Aranya Prathet.. Thanks God nobody wearing red shirts around the borders.. :)

From the border to find the bus stop to go to Bangkok is not far. Just follow the sign board to exit and there are some officers will do randomly checking of your luggages. From that point you already can see the Aranya Prathet Market.

Walking around the market, they have bank to change my currency into Bath, and also have some bus stand to go to Bangkok. They charge 200Bath from Aranya Prathet to Ekamai bus stop in Bangkok. The bus will depart at 2pm, so it will take another 4 to 5hours journeys.

I countinue my walk to explore the market, make some photos and window dressing what do they sell mostly in the border market. Amazing me in some shops they sell packs of clothes (female shirts) contain of 100pcs for only 2000Bath. What the hell cheap. The clothes are branded from Giardano brand etc whichs look fine quality... hmmm... It's make more interesting to buy for the business but unfortunately.. it's so hard for them to communicate.. they can't speak english at all, meanwhile I speak Thai nothing all.. hmmm.. what a day..

Time is moving.. as I continue my window dressing and a bit disappointed as they can't speak English. Next time if I come here again, I need a local translator to shop here. I finished the shopping and back to my bus, the passengers almost full when I'm coming.. and they directed me to seat near the toilet.. hmmm.. ahggggg.. but no choice it's all my mistake to come late.. so I sit there beside the toilet where the pissing aroma arose.. ahggg.. bau pipis bok :)

Around 6pm we arrived at Ekamai bus terminal around sukhumvit Bangkok.. Going down faster to take MRT and ahead to Khao San Road..

No comments:

Post a Comment