Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Friday, April 23, 2010

Good Bye Sleepless Khao San








Staying two nites in Bangkok at Khao San road. Nothing so much to do except the city tours. Walking around the unsleep Khao San road and eating at the Moslem restaurant next to Khao San road.

The foods are tastefull, and reasonable prices. You can find various foods in this moslem restorant from chicken rice, noodle soups, a kind of mixed vegetables with noodles, tofu, martabaks and satai.. hmmm mamamiyah lezato..

Amaze me, "mie bakso" also available here. The "meat ball noddle soups" hmmm.. I miss to eat "bakso" so much and decided to try it here. The taste still fine.. eventhough not as tastefull as "Bakso Titoti" pasar Minggu Jakarta :) but still fine FINE FINE. Talking about bakso.. make me feeling hunger again.. :)

Continue my walking around the nite market, still neighbourhood area from Khao San. In this nite market sell some kinds of antiques or used stuffs. The location is opposite the Royale hotel just around the park.

This illicit street vendors just display their merchandises along the pedistrian path. From used Handphone, DVD, CDs, some antiques stuffs, like cheramics vase, toys, medicines, foods, drinks and clothing are available there. I took 1 hour walking around for window dressing, eating the spicy local noddle food at nite market then go home through the Khao San road.

This sleepless road always very nice to passed through as many things you can see there. I need to say Goodbye for Khao San as tomorrow I'll leave to take my train and go to Malaysia.. Bye bye.. Khao San.. bye bye Red Shirts Bangkok.. and welcome back to the heritage city of Georgetown in Penang.. Malaysia.. my 2nd home :)

2 comments: