Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Monday, April 26, 2010

Hiking on Penang Hill Stop No. 5







Hiking on Penang Hill (from Botanical Garden to Stop No. 5)

Quiet long time we are not doing hiking up the hill. It was about 2 months ago our last time hiking in lovely Penang Hill. We meet our hiking guide this afternoon, and he told us his plan to go hike tomorrow, and if I want to joint that will be great. In fact I am still on holiday ;) thought it's a good working out to the natures by doing hike and hill trackers. So the next day, we meet again at the "Pusako Padang Restorant" in George town, we have our good lunch there before starting our hike.


There are four of us in this hiking team. One is a NZ's lady, an active and fit lady. She has not never make up to the top of the hill yet. On her mysterious age, she still look very frisky to break an unique record for her hobby to walk or even running from George Town to Batu Ferringgi beach.. wow.. wow.. That's special I though.. why not joint her running some times:) about 15-20km run bokkkk.. hehehe.. very special

So, we all set up, we take the bus no. 101 for the route to teluk bahang. We stopped around one stop close to my Indonesian embassy (be proud to be Indonesian) :) hehehe.. Then we continue our walk to the botanical garden hiking point.


We arrived to the hiking point around 1.15pm, We feel already the fresh and clear air, the wind blowing to the big big trees, and some mongkeys welcoming us. I took some shoots for this Darwin's descendants, then we start our hiking. We got a new accompany from a local 67yo chinese which made hiking as his daily sport to keep him on excellent conditions. Yes on his age, he still look very fit to walk around the hill trails.. and he is a kind of entertain man, he become our guide for the new trail path to the hill. Times moving, we keep moving, and stepping the trail path to the hill.


At this hiking myself and drunkerhero in a very very survival situations.. hehehe.. crazy, Althought we are the youngers among all the teams but we need to admit that.. we still not fit enough to hike. we having shower with our sweathing, we are breathing fasters, and our legs like carrying lots of load while stepping.

Aghhgg... I need a resttt..... guysss.. i need a rest..... ohpss.. The senior hikers keep walking.. only the drunker hero still around me. He said.. come on.. come on.. man.. keep hiking.. No.. no I said.. can't I need a rest... You can go a head.. a need a little rest.. and have my seat under the trees.. I kept bathing with my sweaths and my hearth pump the blood and breath faster.. hmmmm..

Come on 2mnts more, we will reach the stop point.. ahggggg.. I need a rest.. I need water.. hehehe.. yeah.. we can rest at the stop point and drink pure pipe hill water there.. my friend entertain me.. hmm aghhhhhh sounds this trail path more difficult then the one we used before..
I'm dying, and I don't want to be leave alone in this jungle.. then I said i can do that.. so, hardly.. wake up and start moving my legs step by step.. yeah.. it's really 10mnts.. huh.. to the stopped YES Yes.. finally we can reach that stopped.. Good GOOD GOOD..

What do I do first at the stopped point? It's not like usual as They don't have drinks at this stopped.. ahgg.. no.. :) but they have pipe water, pure water from the natural those can drinks. So, I wash my face, my hands and glug.. glug.. glugggg hmmm the drinks ahh.. mamamiyahhhh lezato.. heheh

Feeling recovery, refresh.. and sitting to relaxing a while.. taking some shoots of photos on this stopped then resting, hmmm.. I'm ready to move.. I think :)

We have rest about 20mnts there.. Next stop 84 stopped point.. we are.. coming.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment