Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Padang Culinary in Penang - Mamamiyah Lezato :)








Yearning for my Padang Cuisine abroad ?

Anyway Padang food become an International cuisine. Where there is Padangness, there will be always Padang food restorants ;) (I'm thinking to open 3 resto here ;)

Is it hard to find Padang cuisine in George Town Penang? No, No problem at all. It's very easy. There are two well known Padang restorants here. One a bit expensive with many variety of menu choices located around Transfer road. The other one is located at Lebuh Tamil just beside the traditional market around Penang Road, It is called "Pusako Restorant"

The later is my favourite place to eat my Padang food at "Pusako Restorant". They already start the business for 12years at that premise. Their culinary taste fine FINE for me, and reasonable price. By spending around 4-5RM for the lunch set that included: vegetables, curry, fried fish and one glass of warm Padang tea drink. For Me The Padang Tea drink is a good accompany for my meals as its' a normal tea served warm and no sugar. While I enjoy my drink, my memory back to Minang Kabau.. my descendant hamlet.. :)

As the seller of this restorant originally come from Indonesia (West Sumatera), so most of the clients also from Indonesia, with some bule bule tourists who loves mamamiyah Lezato Padang Food :). This restorant start open the business from 10am until 8pm.

For my appetite of food I still taste that "Cambodian and Thai rice" is premium, it's a bit of sweet rice, and always good to mix with whatever extra menu. I can eat gluttonously that Cambodian's rice with simple crumble eggs, hot chille and vegetables :) hehehe.. rakus apa lapar yeee

Anyway, I'm now in Penang, and nothing so much worried to find good and healthy food here. From Western food, Thailand, Indian, Malay, Chinese cuisines and Indonesia also available here. There are many choices of culinary here and in the hearth of George Town some restorants open for 24 hours. Crazy enough rite? People are hunger for the food.

Just a little note to promote my ancient food, well blog readers.. if you come to Penang, your journey will not complete yet before having the Padang food and Tea Padang here :).. Really yeah ?? hehheh.. just a promotion..anyway but no harm to try this mamamiyah lezato Padang food...

No comments:

Post a Comment