Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Goodbye Poi Pet (Seam Reap)






Get ready to say goodbye to cheap warm friendly city like Seam Reap..

I woke up early and prepared for my trip to Poi Pet, the border at cambodian side to Thailand border (Aranya Prathet). I took my breakfast at the moslem small resto that no so far from the mosque. I finished my tasteful chicken rice for only 1.25USD.

Walking further to the Capitol bus stand which located around the old market. It's not far and walking distance only from my guest house. I bought my ticket from Seam Reap to Poi Pet for 3.5USD, other ticketing agents will sell the price in between 5-7USD. I make some poses of photos before living the cheap and friendly city of Seam Reap.. hmm.. I felt kindly sorrow to leave this lovely city.. but I should moving forward into my tight jouneys' schedule.

The trips from Seam Reap to Poi Pet taking about 3-4hours. The road is smooth and well constructed. The bus stopped about 2-3times depend on the driver's mood ;)It is beautiful morning and the weather nice today. We arrived in Poi Pet around 11.30am. The bus stopped in the corner spaces of customs office. I get ready to get down of the bus and passed through the immigration counter office... I whispering goodbye Seam Reap.. welcome red shirt Thailand ;)

Although the situation in Bangkok a little hot for the red shirts grouping protest.. but I have not enough scare. Keep walking and getting through the Aranya Prathet the border of thailand.. stamps my passport in the immigration, smilling to take photos.. and here we are.. Welcome Stranger to Thailand... again I'm uttering...

No comments:

Post a Comment