Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Monday, June 6, 2011

3B - Beach Beach and BEACH






It's always fun and relax surrounding the 3B - beach - beach and Beach again.

This morning, I'll swim and relax on the beach beach beach, near the town only. It's a quiet beach, very short one with sandy area. It's just a fine beach, a walking distance from my guesthouse. I can jogging, or waking slowly and in 1o minutes already there.

I wanna have a refreshing this morning, I wanna dipping and swimming on the sea this morning, I wanna get a trully wet on the beach this morning.. I wanna... I wanna.. I wanna.. hmmm... Okay, I need to get ready, or it will going to be so hot. I'll have my banana pan cake for my breakfast first at Jaya resto, and go a head to the 3B ... beach beach Beach.. I'm coming!..

No comments:

Post a Comment