Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Welcome back in AFG











K.. Welcome Back to lovely Afghanistan K.. :)

I am telling myself, I'm ready to back to AFG, I'm already refreshed, I'm reborn :) So, here I'm now back to Afghanistan at my assignment at Laskhargah - Helmand province.

Time passing over very fast, just 12days ago I was in Penang and Medan. I was enjoying myself, almost every morning went to the beach, swam and relaxing. The beach looks belongs to me! I'm the only one who swam there .. awesome.. I am soaking, swimming, walking, jumping, shouting, loughing, sleeping, lying down, etc.. on the beach.. I'm alone.. the beach is mine, the rest only borrowing from me :) hehehe.. so selfish huh.. got one people also doing fishing on this beach.

On my last day in Penang, I'm getting again little stroke in between my left lips and cheek, hmm.. is he back ? the stress ?? hehehe.. strange.. a bit strange.. it's all in my mind.. though I'm not fully cured.. the anxiety still remain. I'm trying to think that positively, I'm trying to have good self suggestive on myself. I said I'm fine, I'm good.. Alhamdulillah.. I'm ready to be back to AFG.. everything is fine nothing to worried, I'm good.. Insya Allah I'm good.. Alhamdulillah.

I don't care so much with this little stroke, and don't afraight so much about going back to my assignment. I keep saying that it's good things for me, it's good decision to me for going back to Afghan.. eventually good things for everybody.. for my family, friends, colleagues and the local people in Afghan. It's only about the time and the time not so long only about 3months more to go.. yeah. I should be able to manage this time properly and productively. Three months to go, July, Aug, and Sept.. see.. very short time! hehehe.. I hope I can manage this time awesomely, wonderfully and spectacularly. We will see.. Insya Allah.

So, the journeys back to Afghan now with a full of spirit, full of energy, recharging, refreshing, ambitious, full of dreams.. as I know my destination, I know my goal and dream that I would like to obtained. I would not let anybody blocking my way, distracted my mind and dream.. No,.. never.. ever.. I told that in myself.. so welcome back K.. in AFG do your assignment satisfactorily and happyly.. keep smiling.. work hard and never stop to study.. study.. hard.. write write.. read read.. iqro iqro.. iqro.. and share your idea with others..in an elegant way!

Now I'm in Lask, everybody I met in my office, a bit surprise.. but again.. welcome back They said.. and again.. ztengga yee.. how are you ? They are asking about my health also.. and I told them I'm fine .. and Alhamdulillah I'm good and ready READY READY for the reality show in Afghanistan.. again.. in my heart I said mysefl Welcome back Kamal.. Welcome back home.. in lovely Afghanistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment