Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Sunday, June 19, 2011

One Shining Evening @ compound












5days already here in Laskhar Gah, so how and what I'm doing! In five days, just today I went to PRT the NAAFI - Navy Army & Air Force Institutes at PRT. I would like to find something at the shop there. unfortunately, couldn't find them. At least not bad, I did my window dressing, looking around the navy center there. Looks awesome, unfortunately it's not recommended to take some photos there, so yeah no problem.. I can take a lot of photos back later @ my compound!

A lovely and shining evening, I went out to take some photos on my back yard. Got some plants ready to crop, such as tomatoes and eggplant. What a fertilize lands the Afghan's have. It's easily growth the plants here, eventhough nobody plants them like poppies, grass etc ! We have plum trees, grapes, tomatoes, eggplants, bendies and nana-mints plants. I tried that nana-mints "lalapan" already, though.. we have that also in Indonesia, that always served together while we order pecel lele in Jakarta :) ..

Easily the local Afghan peoples when the dinner time coming, they just go to the back yard, collecting some nana's, romel-tomatoes, and mixed them together with some yogurt and served them as a kind of salad.. :) I didn't tried them, as I don't think I like that kind of salad with the yogurt.. I prefer to make my tomatoes juices or just eat the tomatoes raw, rather than that kind of salad.

This lovely evening, the dog accompanied me, walking around the backyard @ the compound. He is running, walking around the grass, and sometimes liking or eating something. I went to the guard post to see some of my Afghan buddies, and take their photos. They look busy and seriously watching movies on the mobile phone. It's Afghan movie, that I don't understand the language at all :).. So, They continue watching movies and I carry on my photos shoot on this shining and lovely evening @ my compound.

Here are some of the photos taken on this shining lovely evening @ compound in Laskhargah... 5days already gone.. counting the days till another 10days to see my new place - assignment.. Insya Allah.. will go to another provinces.. we will see.. yeah.. will see 10 days more to go! Yeah.. I'm excited.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment