Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Run away Hiker go to Tanjung Bunga Beach






Feeling a bit tired today.. ahggg too much thinking :) hehehe

Some hikers friends invited me to joint the hike to Penang Hill again. Considered how I try to survive from previous Hiking, unfit condition and being lazy today I decided to run away from the hike :) Beside I'm willing to see the sunset at the beach.

So, the team living to Penang hill without me, wish them enjoy the hiking, and I am going a head to the Tanjung Bunga beach. I took rapid bus No.101 for 2Rm until the Island plaza. I would like to do some rest at the gym first then in the afternoon have my walk to Tanjung Bunga beach.

Around 4pm, I am ready to make a move with my MP3, a bottle of water then camera .. I starting to walk. Started point from Island Plaza to the Tanjung Bunga beach. It's a little bit warm.. but don't care.. a bit sweating but who care.. It's nice and I'm planning to swim in the beach later.

In about 20mnts, I arrived at the Tanjung Bungah beach just near by with Chinese Swimming Pool Club. It's strong wind around the beach, the tidal movement increase to the edge of beach.
I continue walking at the end corner of the beach. There are some new nice sky scrapers building nowadays just beside the beach.

Some local peoples swimming, doing picnic, or just jogging around. Others are studying to play the wind boat, and little surfing. Taken some photos for lovely readers to view, how is this beach look like.

Then I swam a while. The water not clear and sandy, but it's okay. It's warm water. I decided to continue my walk back to Island plaza through the beach side. I am approaching the Tanjung Tokong beach first by passing the rocky spots of the beach..

No comments:

Post a Comment