Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Power of Smiling - World Smiling Day






Smile to The Word to give you Positive Ardol - celebrate the World Smiling Day


Today is hard hard hard day for me. I'm expecting to get repayment for my money, scheduled this week so I'll be able to pay my tution and register my study this monday. But till this afternoon I checked my balance still zero.. ahgg.. I said huh huh HUH, and some other cursing, as well as verbal abuse. Blame things on myself. I am very very dispointed with the people can't keep the words. I felt bad, I felt sad, disappointed all plavour blended become one, christal shadow in my eyes.. hmm.. am I too sniveling thought?. So, I sms him again, tell him the situation and hope for the best afford he can do to keep his promise.


Long time enough I keep thingking the alternatives ways, if he fail to do repayment, and talk to some close friends, just for them to listen our problems. Thought it's always nice to have somebody to hear our problems. On the bus, I'm still thinking.. thinking and watch the other faces of the passengers, thousands faces.. very little has some smile on the face. I capture my own photographs and observe my face.. huh.. so bad looking full of problem face and very bad mood. I said to myself, can I have my smile back eventhough I have problems?

I keep observing other faces, so common face, they look tired after working, some faces still have smile on it, some others common, and my problem face.. huh I don't even like to see it by myself. How about others seing me. I said.. come on.. it's not end of the world, there must be some other ways, come on.. smile.. keep smiling to release your tension. So, I counting ..one two three I tried to smile, four five six, I am smiling to myself already.. see.. the power of smile, I can be positive. I can forget a while my problems.. yes and thinks clearly the alternatives ways if my friend still default to pay.

Yes, smile smile smile.. I felt a bit stronger and get the energy while i'm seing the sincere, fresh, smiling people around me. So, I am thinking to write about the power of Smiling. I'm talking with the people around that I'm going to write about SMILE, and will posted it in my blog. I asked some peoples to smile in the photos, and I'm discussing about SMILE SMILE SMILE.. energy with the drunker hero.. too.

From the bus walking down to Banana cafes, I stopped a while to see my Myammar's friend JeLo .. Telling her about the smile, and she voluntarily become one of the models. I walked to love lane area and met one "mammu" street vendors. I say hai to him and has small chit chat and ask him to smile also. Got two smiley faces support me already. During our Frisbee, another shoot for smiling people, a malay stranger. I asked him to smile.. then he smile also.. hehehe.. SMILE SMILE SMILE to the world.

I am dreaming to have a smile day.. someday.. "WORLD SMILE DAY-WSD".. Imagine all peoples we met has nice, sincere, friendly smile.. wow.. WOW.. WOW.. how much good energy we can share to the world? How much warm friendship we can created to the world through smiling.. that's the power of smile.

It's give me idea just for fun to make simple study to understand how is the smile tendency of the tourists in Penang. Tourists from which country original has more friendly smile face in Penang? or can we thinks out of the box "how difficult the situations" can we still has a big smile and thanks for the feelings we have.. ?? hmmm.. see I'm forgoting my problems now.. instead giving me idea to study more about the power of SMILING :)

Now I'm smiling writing my blog, tomorrow I'll keep worried or smilling about the financial deadline for my study huh.. HUH.. miracles.. miracles don't take a way the smile of me.. let's the power of Smiling remain. I'm expecting you read this blog with big smile, forget all the burden in your live for a seconds, keep smiling to others.. transfer and share the power of smile to others... and make the "World Smile Day" happening.. God Willing......

No comments:

Post a Comment