Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tokong in the Beach - Tanjung Tokong Beach :)






From the stoney corner of Tanjung Bunga beach, it's just a few step to cross over the Tanjung Tokong Beach. It's called Tanjung Tokong, because there is one budhist monastary close to the beach. Most of the chinese ethnic living in this area. The Tokong or Temple called "Thai Pak Koong"

Continue the path through the houses of Tanjung Tokong residencial. Then we find the fishermen village. Many fishermen's boats pulled down at the side of the beaches. All look uniform with the "blue" as the core colors. "BLUE" just the colour of one big leading party here.. it's just a colour Though ;)

Some kids trying to find mussel, or oyster around the beach. Some local visitors playing around the beach and taking the pictures. I did the same take some nice photos of the environment at Tanjung Tokong beach.

I continue my walking and passing by the under developing hotels, housing complex and offices also I though. Wow.. what a nice place for living and working ;) They construct nice green alleys to walk beside the beach. The housing styles also very charming and comfort to live in. Though the price above 1million RM. I keep walking, and sometimes running so I can reach the island plaza soon.

This housing living concept just a few meters from the beaches is really really beautiful for me. Thinking to buy 2 or three houses like that in the future :) hehehe.. macam betul aja.. dreaming..

Well, I'm approaching Island Plaza soon although couldn't see the sunset today. On 6.45pm I'm on my gym taking a good good warm showers.. and then continue my blog at free wifi here. Today, I finished two blogs. I need to get used in writing keep writing.. keep writing.. and share any good info to the world.. Thanks readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment