Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Frisbee Again.. Leave my journals at home..






Playing Time..


I spent about 6hours at my school today. Reading, and reading again my journals related with my topic. About 4pm I backed home, and leave all my journals, laptop in my room and bring the blue frisbee plate.. Ready to play.. time for playing Frisbee again.

Though need variation in live, if not feel so dull.. boring boring.. hehehe Keep saying in my hearth, enjoy aja.. keep enjoy... About a week I'm busy with my research, jounals etc with very very little progress, cause till now I couldn't find the good topics that I want to do.. ahgggg it's not easy.. the more I read the more I think,.. the more confusing I have.. huh huh.. time for playing.. I better forget it for a while.. hehehe

So, 5.30 pm I went to the usual place for playing Frisbee. The drunker hero already there, do his afternoon jogging and exercise. He has very very healthy live style now. He decided to get less of drinking and smoking now. Bravo.. Bravo.. that's good.. man..

Then we start playing the game. Only two of us playing the Frisbee now at usual place, if anyone would like to joint are very welcome :) the schedule from 6 - 7pm everyday.. Really everyday? hehehe.. don't know. It's a good game actually, always has bath sweating while playing this game.

We try to play by good technic now. Try to learn the good way to throw the disk. We start from close distance and try a little bit further distances. While we already mastering for short distance, just long distance we still can't shoot nicely. Need a lot of practice though. Well around 6.45 we finished the games, and back home. Indeed it's really good games even just play by two players.

As usual I took some photograps for my blog. Well readers, if you are interested to joint the Frisbee games, don't hesitate to joint us.. just come.. say that.. and we will have fun to play it. Okay, see you at the field.. and let's play.

No comments:

Post a Comment