Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Monday, December 31, 2012

Good Morning 2013

Good morning Jakarta! Good morning Indonesia, Kosovo, Congo, Usbek, Afghan.. morning morning!

This lovely morning, outside my imut rental room I'm greeting my self, the country, the people that I meet, but it's quiet morning surrounded, peoples taking rest due to the new year party last nite, or pulang kampung - to see their family and friends around.

I still can hear, a bit of the sounds of trumpets around. I'm thinking what will I do today ? the promise to make 13 resolution at 3am passed by due to oversleep :) :) hehehe.. will try to complete it before 3pm though.

Plan to take today as a relaxing day, internet make some blog, go to my home - cilebut; and depok; calling friends; resting and recharging myself. Tomorrow, the business will run like usual - need new spirits, new ambition, new blood, new adrenalin, new resolution! new.. new.. new.. vs old OLD one. Welcome to year 2013.. welcome!! I'll start the day with smile! still 6.30 am! will have small light jogging outside and morning swimming.. Yes..I'll stop for now.. and start the day.. good morning 2013..morning.. morning!







No comments:

Post a Comment