Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Monday, December 31, 2012

40 Laps - Life is Beautiful - New Year






Goodbye 2012,....
New Year just some hours counting will move a head to 2013..
Today is off day, I spend some relax time in Jakarta and go for swim, Got more energy today, I can swim for 40 laps - nonstop, but still in slow slowly motion. In my mind I want to do for 50 laps, for swimming to close the year, but I change it 40 laps is great, it's already 2km.. yeah.. swimming for 2km nonstop .. feeling great.

Like before at the end of the 40th laps, I'm shouting calling Kosovo; Kosovo; Kosovo: KOSOVOOOOO.. hoping that I'll get any update regarding this assignment on new year! God Willing, In fact they said that they will let me know before Christmas; don't know just till now, there is still no single update yet from them. Hmm.. some negative though appear that probably I'm not successful, but try to be positive, just not the correct time yet due to the holiday season and end of the year!.

Today I've send some emails for "New Year Welcome Greeting" to some work connection; just try to keep in touch and new year wish to them.
"Greater Opportunities, Brighter Promises and Abundant Success for you, Hope the new year brings you all these and more; Making each new day more eventful, prosperous and benefit than before.  Happy New Year 2013...  

Kosovo, Uzbekistan, Congo, Afghan; Jakarta etc, Oh God; will any of this opportunity arrive in 2013 ?? I never know. still GELAP! for sure Goodbye 2012 and Welcome 2013; I wish upcoming years more eventful; prosperous and benefit for all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment