Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Monday, December 31, 2012

5 hours More to years 2013






8pm tonite, outside my imut rental room, but in the hearth of Jakarta city. From my room I can heard the busy and noisy started around the "Bundaran Hotel Indonesia". Though crowded already there.
The sounds of trumpets, fireworks, firecrackers comes and goes. People burning and spent some money for welcoming the prosperous new year 2013..

2013, about 5hours to go! I believe the crowded already there.. streets traders, visitors, peoples, security, and Jokowi the governor will launch the counting festival for New Year 2013.. I'll plan to go outside and enjoy the new year celebration.. but later.. later.. still 5 hours more to GO.

It's a soft raining outside, very small, but can get wet for sure, perhaps the committee already arrange for "pawang hujan/rain handler" to pray to the GOD to stop or milder the rain then the festival will run smoothly.

In my heart, I'm questioning if I should make a resolution for this new year ?? 13 resolutions on 2013 yeah!  Hmmm what are there ? on 2013 I'll be cycle by so many "3" numbers hehehe! Let's see! I'll try to make 13 resolutions that probably I may achieve for new year.. Insya Allah. Will do this, early morning at 3 am on 1st January 2013.. 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 13 .. nice number, yeah! some people said that bad luck no! but not for me..! welcome new YEAR  2013 and Goodbye 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment