Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolution 13 on New Year 2013


Good day Jakarta!

Completing my swimming at senayan city for 33 Laps.. feeling great, fit, healthy and positive. Thanks God. As, the plan that I need to complete my 13th resolutions for new year 2013.. herewith the points:
3 on Health issues:
1. Take care of my food - as I got a horrible cholesterol on my body, then I need to take care of my food. Times to say goodbye for my favorites food. huh .. squize; prawn; eggs.. ahgggggg!  too bad! but I need to do this, better prevent than sorry later. Yeah, for the option I can start to consume; gado-gado, vegetables; fish, fruits etc..
2. Improve the exercises - sports - swimming on the quantity or the distance; perhaps 1.5 - 2km each time swimming; no need to do that every day, just alternating days so; 3 to 4 times in a week with 1.5 to 2km each, means to do that 33 or 43laps! Do I want to get muscles ? a 6 packs ?? No, not really - a swimmer body looks or being FIT is sufficient awesome! no need to gain the 6 packs :) heheh.
3. Will try to joint some class of meditation / yoga - one a week; and do some  push up training 50 - 100times on the alternating days.

3 on Entertainment - Food for the soul issues:
1. Starting reading some lights materials - novels; story; e-book; 1 novels/story in a ten days; 3 story/novels in a month.
2. Watching movies; one title in a week.
3. Read Read Read - attend the food for the soul session in office or outside at least once in a month.

3 on Careers - Self Improvement issues:
1. Keep hunting for the new opportunities abroad and locally, at least once in a week send the resume and job hunting untill got the 5 - 10K income! :)
2. Perform well on current position; working smart; organize and discipline; improve relationship with the boss; colleagues and others.
3. Improve the network and linked :) :) and keep in touch, at least one in a month.

4 on Financial - Retired Issues:
1. Keep invest in real business - develop and expand the existing small business; promotion; staffing and control. ... Go for 9 source of revenues to achieve within this new year.
2. Improve the investment portfolio composition: real business 30%; property 20%; stock market 10% and gold 20%.
3. Plan and Go for 50YO retired plan! and financial freedoms!
4. Keep healthy financial and investment status on the retired days! Need to find the solution!









Though those above are the 13th resolutions that I need to committed and comply with, later on after a month, 3 months, semester  will try to evaluate them!.. Hmmm sounds serious yeah! hehehe these should be FUN FUN FUN.. though if I can achieve them how awesome it is! So just try to do my best, plan organize action control (POAC) next tawakal to HIM...meski ku rapuh




No comments:

Post a Comment