Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Monday, December 17, 2012

Life is Beautiful

30 laps to go ! GO GO GO!

This morning I manage to obtain my swimming target just to challenge myself. At early morning wake up so heavy, feel so lazy.. though sleeping is better than swimming :) but eventually I can manage this negative feeling and decided to go for swimming, try to see new atmosphere by swimming in the morning. Mostly I swim at nite.. so it will be great yeah for variation.

The road is wonderful quiet no traffic at 5.45am, go to senayan for swimming. As usual this lovely swimming pool never crowded, as the management control the entry for the convenient of swimmers. I start my swim at 6.30am, I said I can do that.. 30laps - 60 times for 25lengths pool, just slowly slowly yeah.. relax and the water always make peace in my mind.

Move, move, move, move.. 20laps goes nonstop with breast style, then i break a while, enjoying the beauty views of this lovely swimming pool. Then I continued another 10laps combination free and breast style.. hmmm... at the end at the laps, the 30 counting! I'm release, feel plong and shouted excitedly.."KOSOVO; KOSOVO; KOSOVO".. :) hehehhe.. just try to make a dream about living there.. hehehhe.






Feel satisfied, happy, I achieved my simple own target to swim about 1.5km a day, feeling more healthy, stronger and more positive to welcome the day in this beautiful morning. Wow, Life is Beautiful.. Hidup itu indah :) I compliment myself - wow that's great and awesome.. If I can do this 5days a week at least; in a month; let's see yeah.. though I can! yes I can! let's see.. :)

At 7.30 get ready to go to my office!, take some snaps photos of this lovely pool with amazing views then i said Hidup itu Indah yeah! - Life is Beautiful - awesome - AMAZING Jakarta! and Thanks GOD.. Alhamdulillah! I wish I have one unit of this apartment ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment