Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Another 3 Days More to GO









Mr Rabbani was killed at his home by a suicide attacker who officials believe had concealed a bomb in his turban. "Whoever killed Burhanuddin Rabbani, the intention was to kill any opportunity for peace and stability in Afghanistan," "After this assassination, to be honest, I do not know what will happen ... Any group who was behind this assassination meant to close the door of stability in Afghanistan." Rabbani's killing at his Kabul home on Tuesday by a bomber claiming to be carrying a message of peace from the Taliban leadership has triggered fears of dangerous divisions in Afghans fighting the Taliban-led insurgency....

....Some source from news online

The situation looks worse here in lovely Afghan. My chef told me that it's like a nice glass plate, that could be broken crumbly any time without any reason. Nobody's knows! He said further eventhough he is going to miss me, but for good shake, never back here again! Live is the magnificent gift from GOD that you need to maintain happily.. Money is not everything, go home! Stay with your loves one..

I just shake my head down, listening to him with my little serious look on him.. inside my mind I had never answer questions, why this continous conflict never ending in this lovely Afghan! Felt sorry with the young generations, with the hard and risky lives surrounding!.. Hmmm, when will it be ending?! I have many good local friends around! What will happened to them, to their family in the future! Still can they dream about colourful and peacefull future ? Hmmm.. I can't answer, most of them just humble, sincere people who find the work for sincere living.. just for survival..

Bact to my Chef, everyday He asks me, how many days more to leave Afghanistan ? I told him, well as today 2 days more, I'll head to Kabul, then on 29th Sept I'll go to Indonesia.. I'll be with my family in Medan on 30 Sept :) .. I told him entusiasm. He is smiling and said GOOD.. can I start crying now ?? He added... no NO .. please.. don't CRY for me Argentina... I answerred him.. Yes, there is something missing on me, eventhough lives like in jail here, but people arounds sincerely nice and friendly.. I'm going to miss them.. and it's one of good live experience for me!

Another 3 Days more to GO.. go.. GO.. Afghan's buddies, I am feeling lonesome already...just my pray with you.. things will be better, no more blood wasting, fightings and anger! All is Well... be peace and safe!




No comments:

Post a Comment