Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Sunday, September 25, 2011

9 Months ago B4 and After

















Flash back 9 months ago in Penang...

January 2011, about 9 Months ago I was so excited as I got a new job with my new assignment in Afghanistan. Many refusal from some good friends try to convince me that it's not good place for living.

I searched in mbah google in order to be familiar how is it working and living in Afghanistan. Anyway, my willpower very intense, so whatever and however I'm ready to take the risks and back to work. I have no worried and doubt at all about how danger is it my working environment would be. I just feeling delighted.

Though I can continue my journeys to see another country and live here for 9months is not a long time.. though.. it's only 9months contract.. so why don't I grasp this rare opportunities, added with some other things then I firmly considered to accept this offer..



After 9Months .. in Laskhar Gah - Helmand Province of Kabul..


Nine months passed so fast! Now I'm counting the remaining of my days here in Helmand.. within this two days I'll go to Kabul then continue my trip back home.. to Indonesia. It's look miracles that we can survive until end of our assignments in Afghanistan. The three musketeers have decided not to continue our service with this organization. Each of us got some personal reasons and we will on board together on the same flight this 29th Sept to get home soon! We did our packing already and just be prepared to wait our flight to Kabul.


What do I learn within this 9 months? I'm queries myself ? How do I felt about my organization? The fact that I gained life experiences at the conflict area! Within 9months, I travelled, floated at 3 differents places only (Kabul - Zaranj and Laskhar Gah). living at the later place in Laskhar Gah, I may say it's like in jail, a big jail - in a big nice compound.. that They said, I can't get out my compound, that's too danger, so many taliban.. it's not good.. bla bla bla bla.. it's suck! it's really suck!!..


I did experience to heard 4 times bom exploded, followed with gun fighting.. from my compound.. for 1st and 2nd times it was made me shock and worried.. but further it will be sounds common.. normal.. I just be alert that.. oh.. yeah I'm in Afghanistan.. in Helmand.. the twin sister province of Kandahar.. so.. Yeah I passed over this kind of experiences.. but Thanks God, we still protected.. so far all still well and fine.. fine.. Alhamdulillah..


9 Months after.. we are get ready to our home, to see our family and back to Indonesia.. Jakarta we are return.. ke Jakarta ku kembali.. but I'll go to Medan first mate :) ! All rite friends, looking foward to hear your story on board.. see you in Kabul soon.. Dubai.. and Amazing Jakarta!




No comments:

Post a Comment