Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Thursday, September 1, 2011

28Days to Go











I see my path but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I am going is, what inspires me to travel it **Rosalia de Castro..

28 DAYS to GO!

Beautiful morning today, so shining.. I'm still counting my days here.. another 28days to GO.. yeah go home first.. and see what's and where leads me to my next journeys.

Friday, today off days, I decided to do some light exercise, take the basket ball, and working out with it alone.. all ALONE.. today is my day.. off day, playing basket ball alone, jogging, walking and say hi hi hello.. tsengga yee.. and Mubarak Ied to the local Afghan I met.

A bit sweating, about one hour I done, and return the ball to the place. I saw a funny and noughty dog in the kitchen.. the brown dog.. one of new dog in this compound. We have three dogs now here, blacky, browny, and whity :) .. They all good, be my friend now.... lucu .. lucu.
I took some photos of this browny dog in action.. and here it's some of his photos in my blog.

My friend give comment.. to keep the spirit high.. yeah.. 45 fighting spirit - semangat 45 we called that.. during the indonesian independent.. hehehe.. It's about the times only.. some colleagues also counting the days.. when the September coming.. we felt that the time passing a bit fast.. we just follow the Helmand river flowing .. till the end of the month.. 30 Sept.. We hope nothing unexpected occured.. we hope things goes as it is.. completed our assignmnents and back home in one piece :) .. Insya Allah...

Though we all here still in high, our spirit still on good track same level as our missing home, our family, friends and country.. I really sick home now.. so, just counting the days.. and need to make ourselves busy.. busy.. and do something.. yeah.. that's cool 28Days to GO! Amazing Indonesia.. we are home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment