Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Monday, August 29, 2011

I wish GFOSM









GFOSM ... I wish I stay with GFOSM..

Just have small talk and fun with one colleague who based in another hell and danger area in Afg. We are observing our working place and have fun discussion about how are we feeling working with this esteem organization and posted in some hazard areas such as in Zabul, Kandahar and Helmand.

Just two days ago bom blasted at Laskhargha, the capital of Helmand province.. How do I felt ? Yes, I heard the big bom blasting sounds, it's make a bit shocky with our compound, but I'm not panick, I found that it's normal.. and it's not the first time that I heard people fighting with the gun, suicide bom etc. I'm cool and be peace in mind and I'm realize that I'm not in American.. and I'm in Afghanistan.. yeah.. Afghanistan..

so, quietly I went outside my room and see what happened. Some staffs talking, discussing about the blast, some are ready with the gun, and after making sure that all is well then I back to my office.. continue the work.

That's some piece of story about how danger the environment of our work, and our lives as the bet. We just be tawakal we said, tender our soul and live to the GOD, and hope for protecting us peacefully. All is well I said.. on God willing All is Well..

Eventually me and some other colleagues wish and dream to have work with a Good Fair Objective and Superb Management (GFOSM).. we still dream it, and has fantasy how wonderful is that if with this danger live working place but we still have caring, good, fair, objective and spectacular management.. how awesome it would be.. Hmmm I wish I can swim @ Helmand river saba saba.. :)

Happy Idul Fitrih holiday all my families, friends, and strangers who celebrate that wish you have safe and colourful celebration on this Idul Fitrih 1st Syawal 1432H. Minal Aidin wal faizin, mohon maaf lahir bathin.... All is Well.. say it All is Well.. say it together.. All is Well... a good motivated song from 3 Idiot movie..

No comments:

Post a Comment