Allah.. Allah

Will you support for the "World Smiling Day"

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Goodbye Helmand & Welcome Nimruz







9th July 2011, Finally I'm visiting my new assignments place, another provinces namely Nimruz and the capital name is Zahranj. It's one of the most lovely hazard provinces in Afghanistan, after Kandahar - Helmand - Nimruz and Zabul.. "Be prepared and expect for the unexpected things".

I suggestive myself that I'm ready, I'm good to see new place for my placement and I'm very excited. Anyway, it's not be along time, maximum I'll be in Nimruz for one month I said. The interesting things as the city relatively safe for foreigners to hang around. So far, no bullet and bomb raining around.

After about 6months based in lovely Laskhar Gah city in Helmands, which it's hard to see the live outside the "jail" with the security and safety concern.. then it's really really make me sick of this jail and being totally bouring.. that's why I become so much excited.. for my new journey to Zaranj.

I said my Goodbye to everyone I knew in Laskhar Gah, Goodbye Mahboob and Wahid Khan, Edo and the boss Howard and to my guards friends and the cook "Nazar" as well.. Goodbye I said, I'm going to miss you all.. it's only a month.. then I'll be back here in Helmand.. Insya Allah. I'm ready, then move to the car to send me to the airport in Laskhar Gah..

Just close my eyes.. I'll be there... yeah.. I just closed my eyes.. and now I'm in Zaranj city already.. in Nimroz... Goodbye Helmand, and Welcome Nimroz.. Zahranj.. ALL IS WELL.. yeah AIW.. All is Well.. this jungle also WELL.


No comments:

Post a Comment